Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vacation Bible School

When I am king, which I will be, one of the many things I will do is ban Vacation Bible School.

It is summer and the poor kids have been cooped up in nothing short of a mental prison known as school and what do you do?

Send them back to the exact same thing,but with a religious spin.

OK, parents, listen to me.

Do you NOT remember school?

Do you NOT remember church?

Do you remember EITHER of those being enjoyable experiences when you were a kid?

Seriously, I may not like children, but I look out for their interests more than most people realize.

Post Script!!! - I have actually uncovered some footage from my youth when I was actually in vacation bible school! I put it on You Tube, you can see it here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkwmIDx9RwQ&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment