Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Reason NOT to Buy The Economist

As you know, The "Economist" (note parentheses) has more or less abandoned its namesake and become another bland, boring, left of center rag. I now find pot-smoking ex-hippies reading it and whereas before in my youthful 20's, would have found a girl quite attractive for reading The "Economist" I see it today as the fake and faux fashionable trend of "going green."

"Look at me!!! I'm fashionable! I drive Prius! I use reusable bags at the grocery store. I read the Economist! I'm intelligent! I have a degree in liberal arts! See, see! LOOK AT ME!!!!"

A shinny new nickel (AND I WILL MAIL IT TO YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR LOCALE) to whoever can point out the TRUE GAPING AND MISSING VARIABLE The (ahem, COUGH COUGH, WHEEZE, WHEEZE) "Economist" failed to contribute the drop in greenhouse gas emissions from 2007-2008.



Anyone, anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment