Sunday, June 21, 2009

Please Explain to Me Why We Hate the Jews

There are many questions I wish I had the answers to, but before I die, I just want the answer to one thing;

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THE JEWS?

Egypt enslaves them.

Hitler kills them.

Neo-nazi idiots despise them.

Leftists blame them for everything today.

And precisely WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO DESERVE THIS IRE????

And I'm serious about this.

As far as I'm concerned the Jews have done nothing. I've never ran into a Jew that was even anything as impolite. They don't throw it in my face that they're a Jew. They've never betrayed me or done anything at all but be civil and kind people. But hooooy boy, does the world like them to be their whipping boys.

Now maybe I've missed something (though I doubt it), but it behooves the question why is there such disdain and hatred for the Jews over such a long record of history?

I will ONLY ENTERTAIN SERIOUS THEORIES, so any anti-Semitic Aryian nation nutjobs or crazy whacked out Islamic terrorists, just shut the hell up. It is a question that though not at the fore front of my mind, has been gnawing at me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment