Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Captain Seeks Your Advice

Hi All,

I am contemplating opening up an investment company where I would manage people's money. I am most serious about this endeavor, if for any other reason I think people are fed up with the slick talking financial advisors and would appreciate an honest investment advisor/manager whose motto will be;

"I promise you nothing."

Besides which I can certainly do better than Bernie Madoff or any of those other now-bankrupt Wall Street morons.

Regardless, I would very much appreciate all my readers' advice before I commit the resources, time and energy into setting this up, primarily whether or not any of you would even consider using me as an advisor (as this blog would be the initial and primary means by which I would advertise such services).

Thoughts, opinions, advice, commentary?

No comments:

Post a Comment