Thursday, January 8, 2009

You Will Visit Agnesy

I feel guilt in that there are many people who link to me and I do not have the time (nor the programming expertise) to link to them (to create a blogroll I mean).

Regardless, I try to make the occasional post to highlight those that are kind enough to link to me here at Cappy Cap and one of those is good ol' Agnes.

I don't know much about her, which I regret, because if it weren't for having to make a living and pay the bills, I would genuinely like to just hang out on the internet and meet people of similar interests.

Alas, the compulsion to contribute to GDP is a relentless call and one that I must obey.

But in the meantime, visit Agnes because she seems a sweet kid out in Kuala Lumpur (sorry, originally thought she was in Singapore) and that is a country (Malaysia) that seems to have it's shit together more so than any American/western nation does.

(Sorry, just trying to digest a $1 trillion DEFICIT (not debt, freaking one year deficit) because of the stupid moronic, lazy, slothful POS neo-Americans that infect (yes, I do mean that in the viral sense) America)

No comments:

Post a Comment