Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Reason The Economist is Biased to the Left

Wow, I mean wow. I know The Economist has swayed left, but geez "Women and Children Killed By Israeli Assault?"



What amazes me (and further convinces me the "elite" in the western media and world are as competent as the "elites" such as Bernie Madoff, Dick Fuld and all the other Wall Street geniuses) is how the concept or just plain reality that Hamas is the one who ultimately pulled the trigger and are responsible for these deaths is lost on them.

I mean 3rd graders could get this kind of logic. It's like saying "How many women and children did the US kill in Japan?"

Oh, never mind the Japanese did it to themselves by kill 3,000 people at Pearl Harbor. Oh, no, that's completely irrelevant. No, it's the country defending itself and having the arrogance and audacity to stop FREAKING MISSILES from landing on its people. How dare they!

You go ahead and keep reading "The Economist." I have comic books to read that are more intellectually honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment