Friday, June 6, 2008

Recession Time

We had a song called "Check Out Time" back when I worked as a campus cop whenst going to college. It was a jovial toe tapper and we'd sing it when signing out for the night. However the same tune could be applied today, given the news on the unemployment rate;

It's recession time!
Yes recession time!

Hey, buy me a beer with a quarter and a dime.

"The stimulus package will work," don't give me that line.

"Just a temporary lull," don't be so asinine.

Now I'll say it again, just one more time
.
Cause it's recession time, yeah recession time!!!


My question is this; how much you want to bet they'll blame Bush and Republicans for the recession we'll be in, even though it's the sub prime deadbeats and the corrupt mortgage lenders/bankers that are truly to blame?

No comments:

Post a Comment