Thursday, June 30, 2011

My (New) Carb Sane-Asylum

Announcing my unveiling of the new look here at the Asylum!

If I were a conspiracy theorist I would believe someone jacked my usual browser as just after I applied the new template --  that needed quite a bit of tweaking -- blogger went down on me.  So much for doing it in the wee hours!  Then I saw a comment come through my reader on another blogspot blog and tried IE.  Well, thankfully that worked.

Not much will be changing here at my main blog, other than the look, but I've now revealed my secret identity and written a bit more about the conception of this blog and its direction moving forward.  Always being an all or nuthin' kinda gal, there's probably a lot more about me there than anyone needs to know.  

The most important new thing is the Discussion Boards are open!  Jump on in!!

I hope I have all the links going to the right places.  Please do let me know if you find any problems there.  And, as always, feedback is welcome!

Now off to raise some dust somewhere ....  {VBEG}


No comments:

Post a Comment