Saturday, June 4, 2011

Is LC Morphing to HAES? Part IV: Sustainable Healthy Low Carb Living?

Okey dokey.  Well installment III went well now didn't it?  Got myself kicked off of Jimmy's forum, ruffled a lot of feathers and apparently hurt a lot of feelings.    I'm not going to apologize if the truth hurts someone's feelings.  Tough love is ... well ... not easy.  My purpose was not then, never was, and never will be to belittle anyone for their own personal struggles or appearances.  

For the record, to all those with hurt feelings, somehow you've not worried over that much as regards me.  I endured many direct insults that Jimmy had no compunction in publishing on his blog comments following my podcast interview.  And he's not moderated any of the personal attacks against me on his forum.  And let's not forget the ridiculous "she's a mentally unstable stalker" campaign launched against me.  Yes, Amy, I have issues.  We ALL have issues.  I no longer stuff my face with them and I genuinely wish you the same peace with food.   This stuff, however, slides off my back and I've not gone on multi-personality-disorder spam rants in response.  Why?  Because there's no truth to it.  Yet a little $ used by an obscure (well not any more, thanks Fred & Jimmy!!) blogger caused sooooooooooooooooooo much outrage.  Think on that.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment