Sunday, July 5, 2009

Waterstone Apartments: A Microcosm of Fascism

An acquaintance of mine lives in an apartment complex called "Waterstone."

Littered across the hallways and elevators are little "notices/updates" that provide me with the perfect documentation of the evolution of fascism on a microcosmic scale. Understand this complex is under a management team, that as far as I can tell consists of nothing but idealistic 20/30 somethings, predominantly female, who have swallowed whole all the leftist BS and tripe that has come down the pipe.

I originally intended to post these as they came, but I got lazy. However, upon my latest mission (dun dun dunnnnn)

OPERATION CLEAN OUT ALL THE CRAP IN YOUR HOUSE

I've rediscovered some of these notices and I've decided to start scanning in and posting all these notices the Waterstone "family" has made in an effort to document yet another small segment of society that has frankly gone batsh!t insane and succumbed to believing the crap they were indoctrinated in back in college and high school as they form their own little Third Reich.

Enjoy. For the benefit of the readers I have made some of my own commentary as well as highlighted things that will make your eyes roll or which would also prompt Joe Soucheray to say "B as in B, S as in S."

No comments:

Post a Comment