Thursday, April 16, 2009

16 Apr 09

Dawn of a New Adventure (Part 2)

The company I am working for speaking to schools about drugs and prison has finally added me to their website.

Click here to see my web page at The McLellan Practice.

They’ve also sent out some advertising to 250 schools, so I am hoping to get some bookings before the school year ends.

The McLellan Practice deals mostly with private, independent, and public schools, but I would like to tell my story to state schools as well. My coworker, Emma, has advised me to advertise to the state schools on my own. She speaks to a dozen state schools about being HIV positive. So I’m going to have to get a directory of sixth-form college addresses, and do a mass mailing to the ones in my local area. Emma said I also have to set myself up as self-employed, and I need my own website, which the state schools can book me through. I had a website out of America, but the company hosting it went bust, so I’m unsure where to turn for that, and the costs involved. It’s like I’m starting my own business from scratch.

If you are a member of a private, independent or public school and wish to book my speech, please email: enquiries@mclellan.info

If you are a member of a state school and wish to book my speech, please email: writeinside@hotmail.com

To read Dawn of a New Adventure Part 1 click here.

Coming next: a letter from Frankie describing how he almost smashed a transsexual.

Email comments or questions to
writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun P. Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment