Monday, October 27, 2008

The Wealth is Already Spread


I know;

Facts.

What a bummer.

They keep getting in the way of hope and change don't they?

I mean, can't those evil meanie right wingers just let us be without pestering us with those damn facts?

You see, my professor told me everything is relative. It is my perception of reality that is my own reality, ergo, whatever I believe is my reality.

Now you're messing with my reality where the reason I'm poor is not because I majored in a worthless subject or never graduated from high school or had 3 kids before I was 17, but because evil rich people constantly oppress me and keep me down. That and my reality that Obama is going to save us all...though he really hasn't detailed how, but that doesn't matter. My reality, the only one that matters is he will because I want to believe that.

Now you get out of here with those damn statistics and facts and start putting up the ones I want. My parents always got me what I wanted when I was a kid and the government and public schools told me it was never my fault unless something good happened. And let me live in my own reality!

Fascist!

No comments:

Post a Comment