Thursday, October 9, 2008

Down, Down, Down She Goes

In a horrible movie called "Thunderbirds" starring Nicolas Cage, I remember only one quote;

"I AM THE GREATEST! I AM THE GREATEST!"



You mean that bail out didn't work? You mean, ultimately the country has to produce something of worth in order for our stocks to have value? I thought we could just go to Applebee's the entire time while our children majored in journalism and got a government job while we drove around our $40,000 SUV and feel warm fuzzies about ourselves because we were going to vote for Obama.

Guess for some of you ill prepared lefter-leaning middle aged folk who thought the 60's would go on forever might have to work a little past 65, eh?

Like I said, any banks or governments out there that want to contract me out for my insane wisdom, you certainly may. And it's certainly a cheaper option than $700 billion. Heck, spending $22.95 would have prevented this debacle!

No comments:

Post a Comment