Tuesday, October 3, 2006

I Should Have Gone Into Computers

If there was one thing I would have done differently, it would have been to get a degree in computer science for my undergrad.

The five years following graduation from the U of MN with a degree in finance was largely spent collecting rejection letters because the U of MN's Carlson School of Ass Kissing and Brown Nosing...err...I'm sorry, I meant to say "Management" is no rival for Wharton, U of Chicago or Anderson...then again, I did work with some people from Kellogg who proved to me that a highly ranked school doesn't necessarily produce smart people.

Regardless, that's why I live somewhat vicariously through

http://ianozsvald.com/

Always had this curiousity about computers. Computer/engineers feel the same about finance. We could in a sense of the word "trade our trades" (HA!! Get it, "trade" our "trades" The pun? I mean, how I juxtaposed the two words that are spelled the same, YET HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS? heh? get it?)

Regardless go to Ian's site and to pick up some Entrepreneurial Geekiness

No comments:

Post a Comment