Monday, April 16, 2012

I Burned the Fish

The diet I must follow along with my workout routine recommends healthy meats such as fish and poultry. I bought a pan to cook these meats and learned that I get easily distracted by things and so it is usually when the fish is burning that I remembered I was in the middle of cooking.

It is because of my genetic predisposition to be a bad cook that I envy bachelors like this.

It also behooves the question:

Is cooking one of those skills that is akin to dancing that attracts the ladies? I would say no, in that there is no attention-begetting qualities for the women if the guy is a good cook. Just the utility that comes with eating great food. Dancing, however, does beget attention, however, there is no real consumptive utility.

On a related note! I want the moon one!

Dang, I love it with courting and economics collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment