Sunday, April 8, 2012

Changing Stories

I thought I'd post here the comments Jack Kruse left here on my blog in response to this post.    I hadn't read much from him at that point, but enough to write his stuff off as quackery.  

  1. I thought I'd come over because my name was used in vain. For the record.....I was surfing for six hours in Orange County before the AHS. Hence the sunburn. People see my pictures constantly on FB. I am white as ghost as an Irish Catholic with freckles usually. I guarrantee you I eat more carbs than Carb sane.......and less protein too. The people who ate with me at AHS were a bit shocked. I do 42 labs on myself every three months in a quantified self program and I adjust my diet to meet my epigenetics switches. I've been doing it five years and I am an open book to my methods. Patients see me constantly and I don't hide behind an internet ambient awareness. I don't dye my hair nor have I had any plastic surgery. I work hard rebuilding my former self with science. My pictures speak for my methods. I don't mind being called out but I would appreciate you checking your facts before you post a falsehood. As a former New Yorker you could at least extend that courtesy. Other than that......thanks for reading my post on AHS and reposting it here. Some of your readers came my way and that is how I knew to come here and formerly introduce myself. Jack Kruse the quack.........it has a K you know Carb Sane. not (quac)
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment