Friday, February 4, 2011

More Todd Becker (Getting Stronger blog) on Insulin

I am really enjoying the back and forth that has ensued between Todd and I following my Insulin Wars installment on his commentary on James Krieger's series on insulin.  For those who are unfamiliar, here are the links to content on this blog:


I received an email from Todd that he will be responding once again so stay tuned for version IV.2 and continued discussion!  Todd certainly gets the old gray matter working.  Reading a bit more at his blog I think we have some areas of agreement regarding this beleaguered hormone.

In the meantime, Todd has posted a discussion of his own at his blog:  Does insulin make you fat?  
I have some comments on that to add over there, hopefully soon.  

Also, don't miss Todd's interview with Jimmy Moore.  I haven't listened to this one yet, but I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment