Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just finished my interview with Jimmy Moore :-)

I think I got a little animated at times ;-) ... we'll see how it went.  For anyone interested in hearing this, he estimated the air date to be around the Jan 20th time frame (sooner than I thought), but obviously I'll get bumped if some big wig guru agrees to an interview!   Jimmy was a very gracious host and put me at ease.  Hmmm... maybe too much at times?  LOL ... again, we'll see.

When it airs I'll definitely post the link here, and I'll probably put up a post linking to various relevant blog posts and/or studies too -- sorta my own "show notes" since it is obviously difficult to get everything in within an hour phone exchange.

OK ... now I can stop shaking LOL.  Really, it wasn't so bad once we got going, but this was the first time in a long time I had such butterflies!

Thanks to all of you for reading my blog!!  Without you I would have never had such a unique opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment