Monday, November 8, 2010

Iron Man’s Freedom (Part 3)

Iron Man - A martial-arts expert and personal trainer whose crimes include smashing someone’s door down to collect a debt.

Yesterday I celebrated my first birthday out in eight years. It was a good day. I worked for a couple of hours and then spent time with my Mom, my youngest son Nathan, his girl and their two sons. We went out to eat for dinner, and I had steak, shrimp, and all the trimmings. Even treated myself to some chocolate cake, fudge, and carrot cake. Small portions of the dessert items as I am not accustomed to eating much sugar.

I spent the day reflecting over the past 8 years and over the things l have accomplished in the last year, and particularly in the last 8 months. Also evaluating the current situations, circumstances and relationships that I am exploring.

My workout program is paying off. I've gained 18 pounds of muscle mass since I came home. Still hitting the gym 3 to 4 nights a week.

Seizing the day and enjoying the present moment.

In truth, things couldn't be going much better.

Love and Respect,

As Always,

Iron Man

Click here for Iron Man’s Freedom Part 2

Click her for the fight story, Iron Man v Snake Eyes

Our prison friends appreciate your comments

Post comments for Iron Man below or email them to writeinside@hotmail.com To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity

Shaun Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment