Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Captain's Agate Production

As many of you know, your Captain has many and varied hobbies and interests. He is the only ballroom dancing, salsa dancing, economist in the Twin Cities, but he is also a fossil hunter extraordinaire, a motorcyclist, an author (ahem), runner, gold-panner and all around cool guy. However, because I don't care to bore you, I have left my agate cutting and polishing out of the Capposphere on account I deem it one of the more nerdy hobbies I have. Only if I find an elusive and valuable "fairburn" agate do I mention it, otherwise (since agates are quite common) I leave my stone cutting and jewelry making out of the economics world.

However, the illustrious Natasha, after seeing a batch of agates I have made for a local jeweler DEMANDED I put these on the blog. I started to contest I shouldn't and on top of which I really didn't want to because I want to play Kane and Lynch 2, which then resulted in an argument that I knew I wasn't going to win and so I've decided to just put them here to make everybody happy (and to go the path of least resistance).



In the mean time click on Natasha to the right and donate some money to her heels and ammo fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment