Sunday, October 3, 2010

Franny Armstrong

Franny, as you may or may not know is the veritable fool that put together that horrendous video for "Campaign 1010" where they're blowing people up.

Now, I did not read the article above, I just looked at her picture and I think it's once again time to play....

"What Can the Captain Guess?"

Given what we know about the disease known as Crusaderism (yes, watch the whole damn thing, just pour yourself a martini first) and young Ms. Franny is obviously infected by it, I shall go out on a limb and predict;

1. She majored in a worthless subject
2. She has little to no real world or private sector experience
3. Her entire career is constituted of activism which is just a euphemism for avoiding real work
4. She is from a family that is not poor, probably well off to the point she could pursue such lofty and arrogant endeavors as to tell the rest of us how to live our lives.

Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment