Friday, August 15, 2008

We Can't Get the Oil if You Don't Let Us Go Where It Is

I get an occasional e-mail from an insider I have in the oil industry (we occasionally get together after work and club seals and shoot polar bears when Dick Cheney gives us permission). She sent me a response the oil industry had to the group of 10, the democrats and republican congressmen who compromised on opening up "some" lands to new exploration.

But I like to keep things simple, because I'm a busy man. And so I asked her if I had the short version correctly which is listed below in a short e-mail exchange we had;



And that about sums it up. You can't find oil where the oil isn't located. Just like you can't find monkeys in the Arctic, nor can you find polar bears in Honduras or sane people in San Francisco.

Notice the natural response would be for these oil companies to go outside the US to find their oil. Ahhh, yet another 10,000 potential jobs lost to idiotic environmental fascism not to mention the furtherance of our dependence on foreign oil. Right now the Saudi's and all oil producers LOVE the democratic party.

No comments:

Post a Comment