Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cigars and Jack Daniels for Breakfast

Quick little story, then I shall recap my trip, but I was in Sturgis the morning of the first day of the rally. Heard John McCain was in Sturgis and Obama was not.

And as I sat there and enjoyed a cigar and a Jack Daniels at 10AM at the Loud American Roadhouse, I had an epiphany why McCain was there and Obama was not;

John McCain (for all my differences with the man) is a genuine American who loves America and would be nowhere else on the first week of August except for Sturgis.

Obama is a genuine marxist who hates America as it can only be defined by the Sturgis rally and therefore was having arugula (and no I don't care to learn how to spell it because I don't care to become so elitist) and pandering at the time to anything but an American crowd.

This simple fact - the fact McCain was at Sturgis and Obama was not - should show you where their loyalties lie.

And yes, it is as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment