Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Will You Women PLEASE Explain This to Me?

Doesn't matter if she's short or tall.

Old or young.

Blond or brunette.

Can somebody out there please tell me why it takes women longer to get out of the car than men?

Every time, no matter who it is, I park the car, turn off the ignition, open the door, step out, close the door and by the time I accomplish all these tasks the girl is still in the passenger seat, dilly dallying about.

And so I wait, patiently, for the girl to finally open her door and get out. And it's not that they're putting on make up or powdering their nose in the mirror or gathering their things, they're just sitting in the car. Nor is it them waiting for me in some bygone era day of chivalry to walk around and open the door for them. They're just sitting in the car.

I have things to do, places to conquer, items to buy and heaven forbid I have to go to the bathroom, because I have to wait for a solid 5 Mississippi count before they're out and ready to go.

Theories? Hypotheses? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment