Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Why the Republicans Will Win the Presidency in 2008

I am fully confident now that whoever the Republicans tender as their candidate for president, they will win. And I base this opinion on two things;

1. Hillary is entitled to the nomination and no amount of common sense or strategy is going to convince democrat caucus goers otherwise. The power brokers of the democrat party are all pro-Hillary (just like all the Republican power brokers in the past were all pro-Bush) and no matter how flawed she is, she is going to get the nomination (though I think Barack deserves it more).

2. Hillary is unelectable to the masses, which to the democrats dismay is not them.

The only reason I recently came to the conclusion of number 2 is this jim dandy chart from The Economist right here;



Good

freaking

cripes.

19% honesty and morality?

The worst, the absolute worst thing to the Republicans the democrats could do is nominate Obama.

Which they won't.

Because (despite me disagreeing with him on every policy) I believe him to be an honest man and to the democrat power brokers he isn't "black enough."

Enjoy your own undoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment