Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm being spoofed

This has happened before, and I'm pretty sure I know who is doing it.   It is being done to stir up trouble on other blogs.  Hopefully the owners of the sites where these comments show up are aware that it is not me, but apparently some have been fooled.   

I comment as Evelyn aka CarbSane with my Google ID as exclusively as possible.  If not by logging into that ID, the email provided is my gmail account.   The person posting as "carbsanity", a Discus ID linking back to a blank Wordpress blog of the same name,  is not me.   

If anyone comes across this type of stuff, I greatly appreciate you letting me know.   A comment to any post here, a tweet to @carbsane, or via email:  carbsane at gmail dot com.  

If you're the spoofer reading this, well, all I can say is get a life.  Sheesh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment