Tuesday, May 3, 2011

True Crime Book Review - I am Accused of Murder!

So far the Hard Time reviews out of America have been positive as you can see by clicking here. But I'm unsure what to make of todays review by Kim Cantrell for True Crime Book Reviews. As you can see if you clicked over and read it, Kim begrudgingly recommends the book at the end of the review, after attacking me from multiple angles beforehand. Here's an excerpt: " I was subjected to almost 300 pages of whining from a man who admits his that he trafficked in millions of dollars of drugs, sold them at raves, and employed numerous persons as security – at least one who murdered on his behalf..."

Kim: I firmly believe in free speech, and thanks for recommending Hard Time, but how can you justify this murder nonsense? Are you, by any chance, working for Sheriff Joe Arpaio?

Readers: What do you make of Kim's review?

Shaun Attwood  

No comments:

Post a Comment