Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Attack on T-Bone (Part 2 by T-Bone)

T-Bone - Radiating power and strength, this deeply-spiritual massively-built African American towers over most inmates. He is a prison gladiator with more stab wounds than Julius Caesar. A good man to have on your side.

“What’s up? What’s all this about?” I asked one of them.
He had a piece of paper with all this stuff written on it. It had my name on it besides some numbers. “You need to pay up, or else I’m gonna take it outta your butt.” He really used that word butt!
I looked at him and said, “You’re kidding me,” and laughed.
I feinted at him like I was going to hit him, not seeing the shank [knife] he had under his writing pad.

Wham! He hit me in my chest. I knocked the knife up with my right hand, and hit him with a left hook. He picked up a cup full of piss and other things and threw it at me. Then he came at me again with that knife. I hit him with a right hand alongside the head. His celly came behind me and tried to hit me from the back. I sidestepped him and smacked him upside the head. I left the cell.

His celly tried to get a weapon from someone. They wouldn’t give him one. He tried to grab a mop handle, but I pushed him, and he dropped it. He went to another cell, and got a four-foot-long metal bar. He came at me and was trying to swing. I grabbed it, and kicked his inner thigh twice. He kicked me in the stomach. I stepped on his inner foot, and pushed him to the ground. I side-mounted him, held him down with that bar, and told him to let it go.
The end of the bar broke about four inches. How? I believe God did it. I picked that up and told him to let go of the rest of the bar or I would crush his skull. He let go of it.
I gave the two bars to a youngster standing behind me. He threw them in the trash. I stood up and hit the guy who’d let the bar go twice. Wham! He was on the ground when the cops came in. It was all over.

It all started because I tried to help a guy get straight. They saw it as a sign of weakness, but I don’t think they will anymore.
And as you know, I hate to see people take advantage of the weak. I told them to leave him alone, and as you can see, they didn’t listen.

I am OK. Everything worked out for the better. I am in good spirits.

Much love!

T-Bone

T-Bone has one week left to serve, so please feel free to leave greetings for him in the comments section below.

And finally, for those of you who want to see what T-Bone looks like, check this link out: http://www.myspace.com/timothy.stroble

Here’s the link to Part 1: http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com/2009/11/attack-on-t-bone-part-1-by-t-bone-t.html

To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun P. Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment