Friday, October 9, 2009

Barack Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

I, no doubt, will be asked about my opinion of this, but to pre-emptively address this issue, I shall write it as briefly as I can;

This only shows how the Nobel Peace prize has decayed and degraded from its original intent, in that it is nothing more than another leftist institution awarding itself self-congratulations and accolades.

This is not meant to sound crass, but I use this word since it is the only word in the entire English language that accurately describes that the nobel prize is;

Leftist masturbation.

You will see in our lifetimes where the Nobel "Prize" is utterly worthless and irrelevant in that the masses don't care who gets it in that it no longer represents anything that advances or progresses society.

That is pretty much all I have to say.

You can have your say by e-mailing these idiots at;

postmaster@nobel.no

No comments:

Post a Comment