Thursday, August 13, 2009

Organized Protesters

This was scheduled for later, but given this article, I think I shall post it now.

I got this e-mail from the Obama campaign (I signed up for their e-mails back when Obama was campaigning against Hillary) and it is just again, more proof that the people who protest at these town hall meetings are infinitely more legitimate than the professional protesters sent out by the left;



Note a couple things;

1. I never have received ANY e-mail from ANY conservative/capitalist entity to go and contact my representative/senator EXCEPT from the REPUBLICAN PARTY ITSELF.

2. I especially NEVER received anything from President Bush's administration.

3. Do not tell me that some how these leftists organization are "noble" or "honorable" or "legit" protesters while the town hall protesters are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment