Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chicks Dig Me, I Contribute to GDP

I was discussing with my friends the other day, and the topic of conversation had turned to charity. They accused me of being a cold hearted man and that I probably never contributed to charity once in my life.

To which I responded, "Hey, I contribute to charity. I contribute to GDP."

Since then I have referred to "going to work" as "I'm contributing to GDP" for I think it sounds better and it impresses chicks.

For example;

Girl - "What are you doing Wednesday night?"

Me - "I'M WORKING."

Girl - "Oh, that's too bad."

vs.

Girl - "What are you doing Wednesday night?"

Me - "Oh, I'd love to join you, but I'm contributing to GDP that night."

Girl - "Awwww! Wow, you're so kind and sweet and caring! Let's make out!"

Totally happens like that all the time.

In any case, I thought the phrase might make for a good shirt and was kicking around the idea of having the following just on a white t-shirt;


Of course I would charge enough to cover my expenses and include a profit, but I guarantee all of you that 100% of the proceeds would go to the US National Income Accounts and help me contribute to GDP. There's a shop nearby I think I can get them made for $7-8 a shot, with shipping, I don't know, around $15 a piece I'd surmise. Anybody interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment