Friday, June 8, 2007

Welcome to the Real World

I am truly indifferent to Paris Hilton. If she died tomorrow I wouldn't really care, which I surmise is the same opinion most of you share here. The only genuine intellectual thought I have of Hilton is "If I had access to the billions in capital she has, how much more I could do with it than her."

Regardless there is just something about seeing a spoiled little brat who thought she was above the law and money could buy her way out of any legal trouble, get dealt the crushing blow that, "No, you stupid b!tch, you aren't special. You're just like every one of us. Get in line and deal with it. Welcome to the real world kid."

And no, I won't claim that it is beneath me to derive joy from this.

The judge who ordered her back should be given a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment