Saturday, June 30, 2007

How the Minneapolis Public Schools Piss Away Money

Friend of mine sent this to me.

I don't want to hear from the Minneapolis public schools or any of these leftist "we-need-more-money-for-education" cheerleaders telling me they need more money.

COSMETOLOGIST????? OJIBWE?????

WHY ARE WE PAYING HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS TO TEACH COSMETOLOGY AND A DEAD LANGUAGE????

I can understand cosmetology in that it teaches a trade, but jeez, talk about low expectations! What, just because they go to the inner city schools they'll never become doctors or engineers? So let's set them up to become salonists???

And Ojibwe???? I'm sure it's interesting, but how is teaching a dead language going to help a student find a job???

The motto for the Minneapolis Public Schools is;

"Minneapolis Public Schools; Expect Great Things."

It aught to read;

"Minneapolis Public Schools; Setting Your Kids Up for Failure"

No comments:

Post a Comment