Friday, November 10, 2006

For Frank

So Frank whines that I didn't throw up a picture of Ms. Luxembourg which I am prone to do for each country as it is VITAL and NECESSARY to the economic research of nations to find out what their women look like in bikinis. Seriously, it is. Go ask anybody over at LSE or the U of C.

Regardless, much to my and Frank's and every other redblooded male that reads this site's dismay, THERE IS NO MISS LUXEMBOURG!

Look for yourself.

I tried looking for a close economic substitute in Lichetenstein or Switzerland, but no luck their either. It would not suprise me if their population found it beneath them to compete in such a thing, nor would I necessarily fault them for that.

Anyway, tune in tomorrow for The Economics Supper Club! www.am1500.com
1-877-615-1500, 1-3 PM central standard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment