Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dell Sucks, But Swanblog Don't

So I spend 3 freaking hours installing software, updating virus protection, deleting all the crap programs that come with new computers, humming along great with my computer on the internet, about to upload my first new spiffy chart on good Ol' Cappy Cap and then, BLAMO!!!

Computer freezes.

Then, after spending another 2 hours with people from Bangalore I finally get to somebody with enough tech experience and not such a heavy subcontinent accent to tell me that the computer is hosed.

So in the meantime, whilst Captain Capitalism is like Popeye without spinach and is chartless, I figured I'd make a long overdue plug to somebody who's been helping me out recently;

Swanblog.

Local guy, known him since college, and he has a forte that I am lacking experience and knowledge in; law.

Not that all of his post are about law, he's been known to post about whales recently. Don't think I've ever posted about whales.

Regardless pay young Swanson a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment