Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maricourt Catholic High School
Had one of the best receptions yet yesterday. About one in every five talks, the students go wild, as was the case at Maricourt High in Liverpool. The lunch time came, and the students yelled, "Keep going. Don't stop," so I carried on. The teachers had to chuck them out in the end. The questions were relentless, and it was one of the most enjoyable schools I've ever visited. The applause and whistling and howling made me feel special, and I was able to get an important message across.

Out of the Facebook friend requests from Maricourt students, one called Joe must have taken a photo of T-Bone during my talk from my Powerpoint display, as he made T-Bone his profile pic on Facebook. I laughed when I first saw it - click here to see it. 

In Liverpool, I also have a book signing coming up at Waterstone's in L1 on Saturday April 2 from 1pm - 4pm - click here for more info.
Shaun Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment