Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breaking News: Warrior Under Threat

I received some news. One of the individuals that attempted to murder me a few years ago is about to be moved to my yard. I have no doubt that he’ll show up on my side of the yard and probably in the same building. As I’ve said before: “Life will test your resolve.” When I heard this news, I felt boiling blood course through my veins. I remember the day they tried to kill me as though it had occurred yesterday. When I recovered, I knew I’d run into this individual once again.
At one side, I have hate and anger, on the other side, logic and reason. I’m trying not to make an emotional decision. This time, he won’t have five others with him. Five barely made it fair back then, but I lived, so I can’t complain.
Now the question on my mind is “Where do we go from here?”

Links to some of Warrior's best prison stories:
Warrior v Big E.
Rapist on the Yard
Bucket of Blood
Central Unit

Our friends inside appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment