Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Last Boyscout and Public Schools

"The Last Boyscout" which is a great movie, Daman Wayans has a great line;

"I'm going to say it again for the cheap seats. I DON'T KNOW WHERE JOE HALLENBACK IS!"

And so I often find myself saying things that don't need to be said, but apparently people aren't listening. So, in a very Last Boyscout way;

"I'm going to say it again for the cheap seats. PEOPLE IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS DON'T GO THERE TO EDUCATE THE CHILDREN FIRST AS MUCH AS THEY GO THERE TO HAVE A JOB.

Until you get rid of this "teachers license" BS and allow people with REAL WORLD experience in to teach these kids, you're going to have deadbeat losers like this who have nothing better to do with their lives that they run for school board as a means of a career on account they can't be employed anywhere else.

Oh no, I know, I know. Alan Greenspan can't teach economics because "he doesn't have a teacher's license" or a degree in "education."

Yes, won't somebody please think of the children indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment