Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Cappy Cap Girls Are Crying

So I upgrade to the new blogger version and not only reprogram the original sidebar advertisements, but include new ones with NEW GIRLS!

And alas, the girls, who were so happy and inclined to volunteer their images to help your old Captain advertise his wares, are sad and depressed.

You want to know why they are sad and depressed?

Because you men (and notice I say men, because, well, in intellectual honesty I haven't really advertised towards the women) haven't made a purchase, a donation or, just plum plain well made ANY comment about them!!!

Now HONEST AND SINCERELY,

Yes, I will admit I put these RAVENING temptresses on my blog to make money because...well...that's how it's done.

But my evil capitalist, self-serving pursuits ASIDE, you guys MUST at least make some commentary about their beauty and how appreciative you are of them to grace and improve the aesthetic nature of this blog. Otherwise the Captain shall have to start posting pictures of himself in a speedo.

And none of us want that now do we???

Ergo, to add some light-hearted fun for these depressionary times, you will sing the praises of the girls of Cappy Cap by sending/submitting poems of praise to them.

The best one will win a signed photograph of ALL the Cappy Capy girls in somewhat "non-Christian poses."

You may submit your poems/odes by leaving posts here, or if you are too shy to make them public, e-mail them to me at CAPTcapitalism@yahoo.com

The Cappy Cap girls appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment