Sunday, September 3, 2006

Is Comic Book Guy a Terrorist?????

This is another example of what I've been talking about.

His name is Adam Gadahn. This is a before and after picture;


Tell me if I'm wrong, but he looks like one of those fat kids that played too much dungeons and dragons in high school and couldn't land a date if he had a billion dollars (although I think he's finding out terrorists don't have unlimited access to Twinkies in caves). Rather than just become the next Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons, he decides to join Al-Qaida so he can feel like he belongs and be an instant hero. If this isn't the perfect example of somebody who is so greedy and evil that he puts his ego ahead of the lives of millions of innocent people, I don't know what is.

The funny thing is, he'll be a virgin not only on this planet, but in the afterlife as well, because methinks he won't be going where there are 72 virgins.

No comments:

Post a Comment