Thursday, April 27, 2006

Who Pays the Bill

My apologies for getting these stats up here late on Tax Day, but you see, Americans spend about 3.6 billion hours a year doing their taxes. I alone I think accounted for 2.3 billion. And truth be known, the marginal utility I derive from spending one additional unit of time on a cute blond exceeds the marginal utility I'd derive from any other activity, thus, to put it in layman's terms, I've also been busy chasing a cute blond.

All that being said, I wouldn't leave you aspiring economists without a little stats for Tax Day.

First, all of you who are so blinded by your hate for GW and envy for other people's wealth that all you can do is regurgitate the same old, "tax cuts benefit only the rich."

Well have a cup of shut the f#ck up and have this fact beaten into your head;

Under GW taxes have gone down for everybody.

Secondly, I'm getting mighty sick and tired of your greedy scum bucket parasites known as "the poor" who think you have it so rough when in reality, you don't pay a freaking dime for any government service if you're in the bottom 60% of income earners. Free roads, free schools, free health care, free defense. Let alone you have the audacity to demand that the rich pay more in taxes.

But then again, of course we all know those on the left aren't concerned as much with facts as they are concerned with coming up with rationalizations (read-lies and falsehoods) to redistribute wealth.

I just wish the left would admit to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment