Tuesday, February 7, 2006

So Salman Rushdie, Wulf the Teacher and Cappy Cap Walk Into a Bar...

So my hits go through the roof when I posted that picture of Mohammed that all the muslims are getting their panties in a bundle over. And what got me is that I really didn't think it was a particularly great post. Just kind of threw it up there and made a sentence or two of commentary.

Then I noticed my "first time visitor" hits were the primary reason. In otherwords, people who had never visited my site before were visiting now.

So I wondered if some radical muslim got a hold of this post, and then forwarded it to all of his friends who are now plotting my assassination.

To see if it was just me, I asked Wulf the Teacher over at Atlasblogged if he experienced the same thing.

Well, here's my stats;


And here are his;


Salman Rushdie, we hardly knew thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment